Audit: Performance-based Hiring Workshop
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 10:00am-11:00am PT/1:00pm-2:00pm ET
By hiring for the anniversary date, rather than the start date, you focus on what matters: performance, ability, team skills, potential and job satisfaction. This is called Win-Win Hiring. It involves a new way of building an outstanding team of remarkable and diverse talent.
These are the big things we’ll be discussing:
- How to implement a diversity mind-set and culture without compromising performance, fit or potential.
- Rewrite your job descriptions to attract more outstanding diverse talent.
- Use "applicant control" to generate more referrals and recruit more top passive and diverse candidates.
- The most important interview question of all time!
- Calculate your budget for bad hiring decisions and use it to justify retraining all of your hiring managers.
Complete the form below to get your reserved seat to our next Performance-based Hiring audit program.
Having trouble viewing this form? Please click here.