Executive Recruiter Competency Model Review
Thursday, January 14, 2020, 10:00am-11:00am PT/1:00pm-2:00pm ET
Performance-based Hiring is a program for recruiters and hiring managers who want to attract and hire outstanding high potential, diverse and non-traditional talent when the demand for these people far exceeds the supply.
The competency model describes the skills needed to achieve this level of performance. In many ways it's comparable to converting a corporate or agency recruiter into a “full life-cycle” executive recruiter.
We’ll be reviewing this model in detail on January 14th. Those attending will get a copy of this model and a chance to evaluate themselves.
Here are the big topics Lou Adler will cover:
- The differences between a transactional recruiter and an executive recruiter are comparable to buying a used car to investing in a new business.
- Find out how to convert a job into a career move.
- Why you must only source semi-finalists.
- “Metrics Matter” and the metrics that matter most.
- A five-step plan to improve your diversity hiring results.
Complete the form below to get your reserved seat now.
Having trouble viewing this form? Please click here.