The Future of Hiring – Less High Tech and More High Touch
Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 10:0am PDT/1:00pm EDT
As far as Lou Adler is concerned HR Tech is the problem not the solution. He contends that the best “high tech” can do is hire the best of the bottom half. If you want to hire the best of the top half, you need more “high touch.”
In this webcast he’ll prove it by demonstrating the hiring success needs to be measured on the anniversary date, not the start date. This is what he calls “Win-Win Hiring” where both the candidate and hiring manager agree it was the right decision one year into the role. Achieving this ambitious goal requires these big “high touch” changes:
- Embed post hire performance into the pre-hire process.
- Use a workforce plan to start looking for people 3-6 months before they’ll actually be hired.
- Only talk to semi-finalists or people who can recommend semi-finalists.
- Convert these strangers into acquaintances before they become candidates.
- Offer a 30% non-monetary increase.
- Deliver on the promise.
If you want to raise quality of hire, reduce turnover and increase job satisfaction, this is one webcast you won’t want to miss.
Sign-up now and/or schedule a LinkedIn Live reminder for 1800 GMT on May 28th.
Click here to sign-up or fill in the form below.