Become a Performance-based Hiring Expert User and Coach
Our self-paced Basics: Conducting the Performance-based Interview course is a low-cost and proven approach for interviewing candidates for any role. Here’s what one CEO said after taking the course and using it to hire a COO:
"SUPERLATIVE. Logical, well-articulated, clear, rational and completely practicable."
Scaling it companywide requires a strong coach to guide hiring managers through the learning process and helping them conducting their first interviews. Becoming a certified Performance-based Hiring Coach, or CFA (Coach, Facilitator, Admin for the LMS) starts with a quick phone call.
- Impact of Performance-based Hiring
- Low cost scalable process for sourcing, recruiting and interviewing the strongest talent
- Reduces hiring mistakes AND increases interviewing accuracy
- The performance qualified assessment approach opens the talent pool to more diverse and high potential talent
- Interviewer bias is exposed, controlled and eliminated
- Prospects are offered career-based planning tools
Implementing Performance-based Hiring
Using our Win-Win Hiring Learning Platform
Step 1: Embedded Search
Demo proof to exec team via senior level search project with hands-on training.
Step 2: Recruiter Training
Online and onsite Performance-based Hiring certification training.
Step 3: Facilitator Training
Develop expert users our Win-Win Hiring Learning Platform to ensure adoption & success.
Step 4: Train Hiring Managers
Rollout Win-Win Hiring mapping to actual hiring needs and track results.
Step 5: Integrate with ATS
Modify hiring process and embed interview guides and scorecard.
Step 6: Scale Internally
Monitor progress and performance. Build library of job profiles.
"It has now been one year since we changed our recruitment approach to Performance-based Hiring...
...and the results have been nothing short of remarkable."