The Performance-based Hiring Recruiting Leadership Council
As part of the 4th edition of Hire with Your Head (John Wiley & Sons, 2021) we’re relaunching our Recruiting Leadership Council to ensure we cover the important hiring challenges we are facing today and will face in 2021 and beyond.
During these private sessions we discuss some difficult hiring challenges and try to develop unique solutions that can be tested out. The agenda below is not finalized. Typically we cover one or two topics at each session. Feel free to add your own ideas to the form below if you’re interested in participating in the session or want to learn more.
These programs are complimentary. Due to the small size of the groups they’re restricted to talent and HR leaders and business executives.
Agenda Topics Up for Discussion
- Diversity Hiring. Figuring out what it takes to expand the diversity talent pool and moving these candidates through the hiring and onboarding process.
- Achieving Consistent Win-Win Hiring Outcomes. Measuring hiring success on the first year anniversary date rather than the start date changes the entire hiring process. We’ll figure out if it’s worth it and what’s required.
- Passive Candidate Recruiting. Determining the core competencies required for recruiters to become talent partners with their hiring managers and a career advisor to their most outstanding candidates. The quality of your recruiters determines the quality of the people you’ll be seeing and hiring.
- Leveraging Technology. Figuring out what HR tech works best and how to make it work better.
- The Financial Impact of Hiring Stronger and More Diverse Talent. The SEC now requires companies to disclose this information. We'll discuss different options for calculating the ROI of making these decisions.
Interested in participating or want to learn more? Complete the form below.
Having trouble viewing this form? Click here.